What Are The Main Functions Of Refrigeration Oil?
(1) Lubricate the friction surface so that the friction surface is completely separated by the oil film, thereby reducing friction work, friction heat and wear.
(2) The flow of the refrigerating machine oil takes away the frictional heat, keeping the temperature of the friction parts within the allowable range.
(3) Fill the seal with oil to ensure sealing performance and prevent refrigerant leakage.
(4) The movement of the oil takes away the grinding debris generated by the metal friction and acts to clean the friction surface.
(5) Provide hydraulic power to the unloading mechanism.