L-HL Universal Machine Tools Oil
L-HL Hydraulic pressure oil is made by blending high-viscosity index base oil with additives such as anti-oxidation, anti-wear, anti-rust and anti-foam. This product has good anti-corrosion, anti-oxidation stability, more than double the service life of ordinary mechanical oil. Good air release, anti-foaming, water repellency, and rubber sealability.Chat Now
HL hydraulic oil is made from a highly refined neutral base oil with anti-oxidation and anti-rust additives. HL hydraulic oil is mainly used for lubrication of bearing housings, low-pressure circulation systems or similar mechanical equipment circulation systems of various types of machine tools with ambient temperature above O °C. It can be used more than twice as long as mechanical oil. This product has good rubber sealing adaptability and its maximum operating temperature is 80 °C.
(1) Appropriate viscosity and good viscosity-temperature properties. It is required that the viscosity of the oil is less affected by the temperature change, that is, the temperature change does not affect the normal operation of the hydraulic system.
(2) It has good rust resistance and oxidation stability.
(3) It has ideal air release value, anti-foaming property, water separation and rubber sealing adaptability.
Main grades: According to the 40 °C kinematic viscosity can be divided into four grades of 32, 46, 68, 100.
Uses: Mainly suitable for lubrication of low pressure gear pumps for machine tools and other equipment.
Precautions for use:
1. This product is used at a temperature of 0-80 °C.
2. When used on corked steel-steel-bronze-steel friction pair embolization pumps or other precision pumps, it must be recommended by the oil pump manufacturer.
3. Thoroughly clean the original hydraulic tank before use, remove residual oil, waste oil and sediment, and avoid mixing rabbits with other oils.
4. This product is not suitable for special machine tools with harsh working conditions and high lubrication requirements. For gear transmissions, hydraulic systems and guide rails with high requirements on oil quality, medium and heavy duty gear oil, anti-wear hydraulic oil or HG hydraulic oil should be used.